Reading the Bible is different from reading any other book. So it helps to have a few suggestions on how to get started. The most important thing is to open your heart by faith and to understand that these are God’s words to you. Believe that God’s truth is contained in His Book, and you’ll discover that it has the power to transform your life. Getting started is the most important step, and to help you get started we’ve provided a 40 Day Bible Reading Plan. This plan provides a good way to get an overview of the Bible by reading some of its best-loved key passages. It will help you see the big picture of what God has done, and it’s easy to accomplish. Download the 40 day reading plan today!
During the three and a half years of Jesus’ public ministry he performed countless miracles. Every miraculous act had one purpose - to authenticate, demonstrate and reveal to the nation of Israel that he was, in fact, the Messiah, the Promised One and the Savior of the world. John 21:25 says this: “Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them was written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.” Below is a reading plan that will walk you through each of the miracles recorded in God’s holy word.
Did you know Jesus spent 40 days on Earth after his resurrection before ascending into heaven? Download our 7 day reading plan that is designed to take you through the events that occurred during the 40 days after Jesus’ resurrection. With each days reading, complete the Head Heart Hands Challenge as well as the questions listed to help you process and apply the text.
There are endless resources available regarding marriage. Below is a quick list of some resources you and your spouse can use to strengthen your marriage. We have found them to be helpful and have been recommended by churches and individuals we trust.
- Cherish: The One Word That Changes Everything for Your Marriage, by Gary Thomas
- The Meaning of Marriage, by Timothy & Kathy Keller
- Sacred Marriage, by Gary Thomas
- Fun Loving You, by Ted Cunningham
- A Lasting Promise, by Scott Stanley
- This Momentary Marriage, by John Piper
- The Mingling of Souls, by Matt Chandler
- You and Me Forever, by Francis Chan
Bible App Devotions:
- Kingdom Marriage
- Getting Ready For Marriage
- Sex In Marriage
- The Next Year of Your Marriage
- 31 Days to a Stronger Marriage
- Swipe Right: The Life and death Power of Sex and Romance
- 7 Secrets to an Awesome Marriage
- Growing Your Marriage
- The Foundation
- Redefining Love
Websites: most of these are available as podcasts as well